General written and oral French in a friendly atmosphere in the morning.
One to One lessons in the afternoon focus on the student’s individual needs.
• Between 06.01.2013 and 21.12.2013
• Except for complete beginners
Class size and timetable*
9:00am to 12:20noon - 12 students max.
12:30noon to 1:15pm - 1 One to One lesson
All levels (CECR levels)
- No lessons on the first Monday of your stay. Informative meeting and town tour in morning.
Written and oral French test at 2:00pm. You will then be sorted into groups according to your level.
No lessons on national holidays.
1 lesson = 45 minutes
20 minute break in the morning.
Morning • 12 students max. •
- General written and oral French in a friendly atmosphere.
- Learning of essential grammar points for all levels, improving communication skills, written and oral comprehension, role plays. Use of various teaching materials: cartoons, articles, videos, manuals and teaching materials which have been tailor made by our teaching department.
12:30noon to 1:15pm • One to One lesson •
- Tailor-made course to suit the student’s requirements
Course location : Our main school is “Le Château”. Courses may also take place at “Le Port" school when "Le Château" is full.
Do you have any questions? Speak to our online advisor