General written and oral French in a friendly atmosphere in the morning.
In the afternoon, the course aims to develop students' oral comprehension and expression and give an insight into French culture and civilisation.
• Between 06.01.2013 and 21.12.2013
• Except for complete beginners
Class size and timetable*
9:00am to 12:20noon - 12 students max.
2:00pm to 4:00pm - 6 students max.
All levels (CECR levels)
- No lessons on the first Monday of your stay. Informative meeting and town tour in morning.
Written and oral French test at 2:00pm. You will then be sorted into groups according to your level.
No lessons on national holidays.
1 lesson = 45 minutes
20 minute break in the morning.
Morning • 12 students max. •
- General written and oral French in a friendly atmosphere.
- Learning of essential grammar points for all levels, improving communication skills, written and oral comprehension, role plays. Use of various teaching materials: cartoons, articles, videos, manuals and teaching materials which have been tailor made by our teaching department.
Afternoon • 6 students max. •
- In the afternoon, the focus is on oral and developing spontaneous linguistic responses.
Small groups encourage everybody to take part
- Role plays speaking French in everyday situations, practical activities outside the classroom (surveys in town), and discussions based on authentic materials. Systematic exercises to acquire spontaneous responses and improve pronunciation. Use of video.
Course location : Our main school is “Le Château”. Courses may also take place at “Le Port" school when "Le Château" is full.
Do you have any questions? Speak to our online advisor
Teens french course
6 French language schools for teenagers & kids