The Centre International d'Antibes
has received the official quality label
Our teachers (FLE)
All the teachers at our school have a university degree.
They were chosen for their qualifications,
their experience and their human qualities. Both their passion for teaching and their communication
skills make them excellent teachers.
The Centre International d'Antibes and Europe:
In 2001, after taking part in the European Year of Languages, our school adopted the levels defined by the Council of Europe and the European Portfolio in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Therefore, all students aged over 16 years old, will receive our European Language Passport.
Souffle has a very strict quality charter to which all French as a Foreign Language schools (FLE) must adhere. Centre International d'Antibes is a member of the "Souffle" organisation
Our International Communication:
- CIA’s Educational Department and teachers are often invited to teaching seminars abroad by French cultural bodies, local education institutions and by French teachers’ associations.
- The Centre International d'Antibes has a close relationship with the linguistic and cultural network of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs which promotes ways of learning French.
- Centre International d'Antibes takes part in "Souffle" activities abroad. "Souffle" organises "Souffle Days" several times a year in French cultural embassies to contribute to the spread of French language and culture.
Our quality guarantees
- Member of EAQUALS
- Member of Souffle
- Comenius 2.2 and Grundtvig 3 training courses for teachers of French as a Foreign Language from the European Framework of Reference’s Socrates program.
- Accredited by CSN
- Approved by BILDUNGSURLAUB (Germany)
The numbers speak for themselves:
In 2012, the success rate for students at CIA in the DELF exam was 97%
Do you have any questions? Speak to an online advisor