Centre International d’Antibes has been approved by Parliament to provide European MPs with language courses.
This course is ideal for European MPs and diplomats, EU and Council of Europe officials, officials from international institutions (OEB, CIJ, OTAN etc.), European and international lawyers etc.
European relations courses
Stay of 2 weeks
Morning • 4 students max. •
- Language training tailor-made to suit the group. Use of professional and paraprofessional context and documents to work on expression and comprehension in the professional sector.
- Grammar work depending on the group’s level
- Oral comprehension and expression
- Written comprehension and expression
Afternoon • 4 students max. •
- Studying themes related to France and Europe, intercultural analysis (institutions, history, French and European culture and politics in European meetings, phone conversations, presentations, in the corridors of Parliament, outside Parliament with French speakers, intercultural facets etc.)
Course location : Our main school is “Le Château”. Courses may also take place at “Le Port" school when "Le Château" is full.
Do you have any questions? Speak to our online advisor