The DELF certificate is made up of separate exams (A1 - A2 - B1- B2).
Your skills in 4 areas are evaluated to pass the DELF exam: Oral comprehension – Written comprehension – Written production – Oral production.
>>>>More information about DELF
Smaller groups for personalised support in the afternoon and mock exams every 3 weeks and before the official DELF exams.
- No lessons on the first Monday of your stay. Informative meeting and town tour in morning.
Written and oral French test at 2:00pm. You will then be sorted into groups according to your level.
No lessons on national holidays.
20 minute break in the morning.
Start dates and required levels
- Entry level: A2 CECR
- Depending on your level on arrival, the duration of your course, the exam dates and the level achieved by the end of the course, you can choose between the A1-A2-B1-B2 DELF exams
- Within the framework of your 4 or 6 week course, we offer the following training:
|Arrival dates||Minimum level of admission CECR||Units to take (1)||Number of lessons||Total price for training course|
17.02 - 05.05 - 02.06 - 30.06 - 01.09 - 20.10* - 10.11**
|A2||A2 - B1 - B2||30 (2)||956€|
21.04 - 19.05 - 18.08
|A1||A2 - A1- B1 - B2||30 (2)||1434€|
03.02 - 16.06 - 06.10*
|A2||A2 - B1 - B2|
(1) According to the level upon arrival; the duration of the course; the exam dates and the level achieved at the end of the preparation
- The exams may last three days and take place during the last week of your stay. There are no lessons during the last week.
- Teaching hours include the training course and post exam correction if necessary. Pass certificates can either be collected from the exam centre on the same day as the exams taking place or sent to your home country via the embassy.
Following changes to the DELF exam, students preparing for the DELF will be mixed with other students.
We adapted our courses in 2008 to be in line with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Our teaching method is exciting and interactive. We place our students in practical situations to encourage communication and discussion and improve their skills. Our DELF exam preparation courses are taught using this method and meet the CEFR requirements whilst incorporating preparatory exercises for the DELF. The students are regularly assessed and teachers provide each student with individual support. Students take mock exams and have extra homework focusing on each aspect of the exam. We will help the students with any questions they may have about the DELF.
Do you have any questions? Speak to our online advisor
Teens french course
6 French language schools for teenagers & kids